Registration Details and Breakdown of Prices

We look forward to seeing many of you this July 31st, 2015.

Tickets are on sale now.

For those planning their travels, conference registration begins at 2:00 on Friday the 31st, and you can check into your room starting at 3:00 pm. If you are attending any optional workshops, you will be able to register as early as noon,  so you are ready for your workshops.

Friday evening begins with dinner, at 5:30. Our main session begins at 6:30 pm and once that concludes, we will have one breakout session Friday night before the girls night in event.  The fun runs solid through Saturday until 6:00 pm.

To Register: you may

CAll  1-800-588-7222.

• You will need the name, mailing address, telephone number and email address of everyone staying in your room.
  • You will be asked to pay a deposit per person at registration. You are more than welcome to pay the full amount per person, which will speed up check-in that day.
  • Local Rate attendees for those who do not need accommodations ($63.00) still need to register to reserve your ticket. This price includes conference and lunch on Sat.

**If you do not know all of your roommates yet, you can still reserve a room, just make sure you call back and add your roommates as you know them.

Please note that prices reflect one person paying for the entire room.

** All Conference Breakout Sessions are Included. There are a few optional Hands On workshops which are in addition to the conference fees and they will be announced at the beginning of May.**

Below is the estimated cost breakdown of the conference.

These costs are Per Person based on accommodation choices. The rooms are first come, first serve.

These prices include the conference, three meals and one evening of accommodations. You are able to book an additional evening if you want to stay over till Sunday.

becoming rates 2015

Please know that accommodations vary greatly. We want you to be completely aware of the rooms you are receiving. You may view the accommodation choices at the Ridgecrest site. Please view before registration to see all the specifics on each room.

Room spaces are limited, if you want a deluxe room plan to call early!

As you browse the choices, the higher prices are for Deluxe Rooms in the Mountain Laural accommodations.  Lower rates are choosing Standard Rooms in the Pritchell, Walnut and Maple buildings.

We can’t wait to see many of you this July. We have a host of really fun things planned. Feel free to ask any questions in the comments and we will get back to you.

Follow along on the Becoming Facebook page for updates.

24 thoughts on “Registration Details and Breakdown of Prices

• May 1, 2015 at 5:52 pm

How do we sign up for the hands on workshops that are on Friday before the conference?

• May 1, 2015 at 5:53 pm

Do we need to call the toll free number we use to register for the conference?

• May 19, 2015 at 7:19 pm

Sorry for the delay. Hopefully, you called and got registered.

• May 19, 2015 at 7:20 pm

We announced on FB that there had been delays. We are opening them on June 1.

• June 21, 2014 at 12:29 pm

No, we aren’t, but I appreciate you asking.

• June 15, 2014 at 7:12 pm

I don’t see anywhere to register online. Do I have to call?

• June 16, 2014 at 12:52 pm

We recommend calling right now since the availability of the rooms vary.

• June 15, 2014 at 7:11 pm

I don’t see anywhere to register online. Do we have to call?

• May 20, 2014 at 10:31 am

Just so I am clear, this being my first conference – ever, what is the total cost per person. If I am the only one coming would it be $139.00, or is that just the hotel.

• June 10, 2014 at 10:55 am

Sorry, Jamie – I am just seeing this comment. No, that price covers everything, but it just ends up being cheaper if you can share the room with someone.

• May 19, 2014 at 8:41 pm

I am interested in attending, but I have two questions…
    1. I am not a blogger, is this geared toward bloggers or all women?
    2. My parents live in Black Mountain (just one exit away from Ridgecrest!). Is there any way I can register just for the meals and events but not lodging?
    Thanks so much!

• May 19, 2014 at 8:57 pm

While all the speakers are bloggers, very few of the attendees are. This is geared to women from all walks of life but not bloggers really. You are more than welcome to register as a “day attendee” you’ll pay around $52 for that and it includes Friday and Saturday conference events and Saturday lunch.

• Pingback: Join Me at the Becoming Conference - Thistlewood Farm

• May 1, 2014 at 1:01 am

Will workshops be announced here simultaneously as on Facebook?? I am the last of the hold outs who does not use Facebook but I hate to miss out on registering for workshop of interest. Ciao, Dee

• April 29, 2014 at 12:17 pm

Which room is the optional extra night for? Also, if you are traveling by yourself can you reserve a spot in a Youth room without knowing who’ll you’ll be bunking with or is that option only for larger groups traveling together? This will be my first conference and am not sure how this works if traveling alone. :D

• May 9, 2014 at 3:31 pm

You may add on as many extra nights as you’d like, so you may add on Thursday and/or Sat. You may reserve any room. The youth rooms are available for everyone, even if you are there by yourself. We will not be pairing anyone up for reservations, so if you are trying to find additional people, you can use the facebook page to do that or try and gather a friend to come.

• April 28, 2014 at 7:09 pm

We are so excited you will be coming!! ANd YAY for fun firsts. :)

• April 22, 2014 at 10:47 pm

Can’t wait, my 1st Becoming Conf. was last year. I have been waiting since I left last year to come back. This year I will be bringing my daughter & a friend. I’m anxious about signing up for an early work shop.

• April 27, 2014 at 3:37 pm

So glad you will be joining us again. We are still working on the workshops, and will update as soon as they are available.

• April 11, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Jennifer, My best friend and I are attending again for our 3rd year!! I just put up pictures on my facebook that you requested. We are the two that wear “my BFF” pins all weekend. my name on Facebook is Pat Fowler Farris so friend me and then you could use those pictures. thanks. We obviously Enjoy Becoming!!!

• April 22, 2014 at 5:10 pm

Thanks Pat – I will make sure and grab the pictures from your wall. So glad you are able to attend again. :)

• February 7, 2014 at 4:59 pm

It is cafeteria style, so when you call to make reservations you can ask them that option. If not, there are a few rooms that you can reserve with refrigerators.